Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Maori classroom

hello bloggers!!!

Today I made a classroom that has every single thing  name tagged but they all are  Maori words of the actual word. My teacher's told me to do this and I found all these words from the Maori dictionary. if you want to learn Maori words for these item i could make a part 2 about some other things Hopefully you liked this week's blog and see you next time.

i though it was cool and fun figuring out how all the Maori words for items in my school classroom

do you know what these Maori words mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post